The Betterlife Full Profiling, electrically operated, bed has been developed specifically for use in the home sector though its aesthetically pleasing design. It delivers a high degree of independence and freedom of movement through profiling features for the users and carers alike. Offering electrically adjustable bed height, independant operation of the foot and head ends for drainage needs, variable adjustable backrest and two way kneebreak facilities. This bed delivers almost complete independance for the user and offers greatly reduced manual handling issues for the carer.
This bed has been designed to mirror the operations of fully electrical profiling hospital beds for caring purposes, yet blends into the domestic environment. It has been designed for quick and simple, yet safe, assembly. The bed incorporates a central channel section with through bolt and locking clip, together with wedge features to locate the head and foot ends. It is rigid when assembled and detachment through user movement is impossible. The bed is easily assembled or disassembled by one person working alone, without the need for special hand tools. Adding to ease of storage, movement and assembly, the bed is made up of four component sections, the heaviest being only 20.6kgs.
Now Bed comes with full Battery Back Up & Lockout Handset!!
- 12 months gurarntee for full parts and labour, plus an extended warranty for a further 2 years on parts only
- Electrically operated variable height for ease of access and to assist the work of the carer, reducing patient lifting and handling
- Single handset controls all electrically operated functions
Infinitely variable tilt and reverse tilt positioning (Trendellenberg)
- Four brake castors, for ease of maneuverability and added safety
- Attractive domestic appearance with light oak head and foot ends, and special scratch-resistant magnolia coating to all metal parts
NB: On the Betterlife range of hospital beds, the mattress platform is capable of lowering to a height of only 330mm (13") and raises to a height of 735mm (29")
- Overall length: 2190mm
- Overall width: 950mm
- Maximum mattress platform height: 735mm
- Minimum mattress platform height: 330mm
- Contour Mattress Weight : 12kg
- Castor size: 100mm
- Maximum user weight: 180kgs
- Minimum under bed clearance: 290mm
- Bed weight (including rails) 82kgs
- Dimensions when folded 125cm x 95cm x 54cm
The following mattress support surfaces are applicable:
- Acclaim VE
- Acclaim Profiler
- Acclaim Safe Side Profiler
- Solo Dynamic Overlay
- Community Plus
Click here for more information on Mattress Support Surfaces:
Other optional extra's include:
- Lifting pole, strap & handle (as illustrated)
- Removeable transfusion pole
- Elland bed lever (small side bed rail as illustrated)
- Full Length bed side rails "cot sides" (pair)
- Full length side rail pads
- Bed and Mattress Extensions to increase the bed length an extra 6"
NEW: Mesh padded side rails (as illustrated)
Full length, mesh side rails, shown in the up position. Padding along top bar ensures user is fully protected. Side rail in the down position (top bar is below the mattress surface). Yellow 'locking' release buttons ensure easy use. Washable mesh/plastic covers can be easily removed. Extra high at 500mm providing extra stability.
- Free Courier Delivery: The product will be delivered to the front door and will require assembly. Please note that this item is not setup or installed.
- Professional Delivery and Installation*: Our professional delivery and installation service includes a timed delivery to your home address, professional setup of the product and full demonstration.
* Additional charges may apply at checkout.